What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They allow the website to recognize your device and remember your preferences.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our website. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site.
- Functional cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies may be set through our website by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant ads on other sites.
We use the following specific cookies on our website:
- Google Analytics: Analytical cookies that allow us to collect anonymous information about how visitors use our website. This information helps us to improve the website and make it more user-friendly.
- Facebook Pixel: Advertising cookies that allow us to track conversions from Facebook ads, optimize ads based on collected data, and build targeted audiences for future ads.
- WooCommerce: Essential cookies that allow our online store to function properly, including adding products to the cart and processing payments.
- WordPress: Essential cookies that allow our website to function properly, including remembering your preferences and keeping you logged in.
You can customize the cookies we use on our website by clicking the cookie icon at the bottom left of our website. Beware, turning off the essential cookies would effect the functionality of the website which can affect your browsing experience adversely.