www.robinhill.ie website is owned by Robin Hill House, which is a data controller of your personal data.
Robin Hill House is the data controller for the personal information we collect on our website. Our contact details are:
Robin Hill House Lake Road, Cobh Co. Cork, Ireland Tel: +353 (0)21 4812222 Email: email@example.com
Types of personal data we collect:
We collect personal information from customers who book accommodation or purchase products from our online store. This may include:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Payment information
- Medical information (if purchasing medicine from our online store)
We also collect information from visitors to our website, such as IP addresses and information about your browser and device.
How we collect personal data:
We collect personal information when you:
- Book accommodation or purchase products from our online store
- Sign up for our newsletter or marketing emails
- Contact us through our website
- Use our website
We collect personal information for the following purposes:
- To process bookings and orders, including payment processing
- To provide customer support
- To send marketing communications (with your consent)
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- To improve and personalize your experience on our website
We process personal information on the following legal bases:
- To perform a contract with you (e.g. to process a booking or purchase)
- With your consent (e.g. to send marketing communications)
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations
- For our legitimate interests (e.g. to improve our website)
Sharing personal data:
We may share personal information with third-party service providers who assist us with processing payments, providing customer support, or delivering marketing communications.
We may also share personal information with government authorities or law enforcement officials to comply with legal or regulatory obligations.
Transfer of personal data outside the EEA:
We may transfer personal information outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to third-party service providers who are located in countries that do not provide an adequate level of data protection. In such cases, we will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal information, such as using Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission.
Retention of personal data:
We will retain personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including for the purposes of satisfying legal, regulatory, accounting, or reporting requirements. When we no longer need to retain personal information, we will securely delete or destroy it.
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- To access your personal information and receive a copy of it
- To request that we correct inaccurate personal information
- To request that we delete your personal information
- To object to the processing of your personal information
- To request that we restrict the processing of your personal information
- To receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format (portability)
- To withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information (if we are processing it based on your consent)
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact details provided above.
We will disclose any information we collect, use or receive if required or permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process, and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Policy or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to individual rights and your Personal Information, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.